Friday, November 14, 2008

YA - MON!

So my days in Jamaica have been great so far. This past week we went to Ocho Rios which is on the coast and a very busy touristy area. There were several cruise ships in the few days we were there. While in Ocho Rios we stayed on the beach in a cute little hotel. While at the hotel we (Tonia and I, Craig had to work :( ) went snorkeling and found lots of sweet treasures, after that we went to Dolphin cove which is a sweet place on the ocean where you can swim with dolphins, stingrays, sharks, and hold tropical birds. It was so much fun! It was something that I was able to do that I will never forget. I have been having so much fun with Tonia and Craig while I have been here, it has been so nice to spend some time with them. After an epic couple of days in Ocho Rios we came back to Mandaville and went to an art show last night ( I know what you are thinking the fun never stops, ya I know) which was really nice. The art was from local Jamaican artist and was very beautiful and expensive. I had a nice time meeting new people and looking at all of the art. But I think that I have been up on the mountain too long because I was getting stressed out by all of the people (there were a lot there I swear). Well that is all I have. Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

That video is down right SCARY!