Wednesday, November 5, 2008

West Virginia and beyond!

My days at TMI are over, for now anyway. I have had a great time with the people I worked with, they are all great people who are so passionate about the work they are doing and believe that it makes a difference. They started off as just people that I worked with and became good friends. To all at TIM: take care and safe travels.

We were playing a game called stump: you have a stump and everyone has their own nail. You are trying to get everyone else out by pounding their nails into the stump, you have to throw the hammer into a spin, catch it, and hit a nail in one swing. Sounds easy but its NOT. I am really bad at it, but its tons of fun.

Me on the top of Spruce Knob


Yurt at high camp









1 comment:

Cheri said...

Hi Carla, It looks like you had a fun time. I love all the beautiful pictures of the trees!