Monday, September 15, 2008

Howdy from the East!

I just wanted to up date you all and let you know that things are going great in West Virgina. My job is going great and the people that I work with are amazing. My first week was good, a bit different than I thought it was going to be, but good. I had a group of 8th grade boys from a private school outside of DC. They defiantly were different than any other kids I have ever been around before. They were awful at times and great at other select times :), it was hard for them to adjust to being outside all of the time with no electronic and not a lot of food. But all in all the week went well and no one died so that was good. This week I am working around the farm doing various jobs, helping out, and getting ready for another group of privileged kids from DC for next week, but girls this time ( I have a feeling that they might be a bit worse).

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Hey Carla,
I was wondering how your week with the girls was? :)