Friday, February 6, 2009

It has been quite an adventure since I have left Jamaica. I traveled from Atlanta GA to New Mexico - Arizona- up through Utah and home to Montana and every state in between. I took three weeks traveling home stopping to camp, visit friends, and family. I Had quite the time. I now know that I love to travel whether its with someone or alone. I have an innumerable amount of memories storied in my little brain and hope to gather a lot more in the future.

I went from looking at this.... To this.....

To this.... in a few short weeks

My trusty car is officially over the hill... It hit 200,000 miles on the way home (but it now has quite a few more, I like to drive what can I say)





1 comment:

Alisha said...

i like your blog carla! you got some beautiful pictures. i would place a picture of MT in between the sagebrush and the snow :)