Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hello, Hello...

Things are still going well for me in Japan, I have less than a month less! I can't believe it. I will miss this place so much. I have really grown to love the people and the culture. I will miss their kindness and generosity more than you will know. But I am excited to get back to a place where I can understand more than a hand full of words and there aren't 128 million people always surounding me.
This past week we held a skate camp for the kids, and we were lucky enough to get a few pro skaters to come and do the camp. Chad knight and Kenny Anderson came to teach skating. We hung out with them and took them to dinner. They are really great guys, kind and down to earth. It was refreshing, I have hung out with some pro kayakers and that experience was less than great. Anyway, I hope you all are doing well.
Take Care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carla, You look really good. I am happy you are having a great overseas experience! It makes you look at the world so much differently. Looking forward to a visit for you in Jamaica!
Love
Tonia