Friday, July 11, 2008

Water Camp!

So, the first week of water camp is over. I was a loot of fun, a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be. We had pre teens (4th -6th graders) they were so good and they loved all of the activities that we planned for them. We went moterboating on the ocean, tubing, kayaking, sailing, snorkeling, and had a fun little treasure hunt. How could they not like it, right? I have another week of water sports next week and then I have surf camp which I am looking forward to. At surf camp we stay in a pro surfer's beach house on the beach, surf all day, soak in an onsen at night, and eat raman for dinner. Gosh I can't wait to go! Kids learning how to snorkel
Lane after Cliff jumping
Chelsea, pretty intense...
Jumping off of the cliff with Sara
Sara and her sweet Ninja moves!


2 comments:

Cheri said...

I think you are having way to much fun! I think I am getting jelous of all the cool things you get to do. Thanks for letting me on it! I love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful summer! Will anything be the same after this?